1969 W200 Floor boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 W200 Floor boards

Anybody make aftermarket floor boards for a 1969 W200. I just purchased this truck and it runs excellent, but the floor boards are completely rusted out.

thanks

Join up & search the site www.sweptline.org

I believe a member named "exline" or something similar has done either floorboards or rockers, can't remember which. Anyways guys on that site are very helpful with the 61-71 trucks.

Bucky

Comment

VPW did a run of those replacement floorboards and rockers, quite a few years ago. I am pretty sure they no longer have them in stock. However, a call to VPW might help encourage them to do another run.

Comment

Originally posted by minisprint View Post
        Anybody make aftermarket floor boards for a 1969 W200. I just purchased this truck and it runs excellent, but the floor boards are completely rusted out.

thanks
        http://www.exlinecustomauto.com/custom-services.html

Kenny Exline posts over on the Sweptline.org site from time to
        time. He's knocking out quite a few nice body panels.
        John
        Last edited by Hobcobble; 11-07-2014, 03:19 PM. Reason: information

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff in N.Tx. View Post
          VPW did a run of those replacement floorboards and rockers, quite a few years ago. I am pretty sure they no longer have them in stock. However, a call to VPW might help encourage them to do another run.
          I talked to VPW a couple of months ago and they were out but he said they would have them by the end of September.

Comment

I installed a set of exline floor pans in my '65 W100 last winter. They are a little crude (i.e. hand made, not machine stamped) but much better than having to make them yourself. I found the price reasonable too.

Comment

Working...
            X