2nd series bed, tailgate, fenders, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd series bed, tailgate, fenders, etc

I have basically the back half of a civilian PW for sale. I believe it's a second series bed. I sandblasted the back 1/4 of bed and tailgate to see condition. The right bedside and headboard are straight, but left side has a crease just about where the sandblasting starts (hard to see in pic). The tailgate will need extensive work. Crossmembers are there and wood was replaced with aluminum. Fenders are in decent shape as are the rims and tires. No taillights, fuel tank, bumperettes, etc. The trailer is towable, but like I said, there are no lights and it's homemade (not by me).

Just spent nearly $6000 for new reproduction parts so feel $1500 obo is reasonable for used original that needs a little work.

email ajossola@yahoo.com for more info and my phone number if you're interested.

I misidentified this box as being Power Wagon. It's more than likely a Dodge B-Series box. The side panels are 3" taller and box is 9'. Tailgate and head panel are the same as Power Wagon.

Sorry for the mistake as I was going off what the previous owner told me.

Comment

Taking any reasonable offer. Will separate if you need something specific.

Comment

Working...
      X