27th Annual iowa Rally!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b4pw View Post
    Is that the one we had it back in the late 90's? George wellman discussed restoration of his truck. It kinda sucked, we were stuck in a back room, hot and couldn't hear or see George. Hopefully they have changed that? Roy
    You are being nice Roy. I remember that one. We ate and left.

Comment

Yes, I was, lol. Deb & I were very disappointed with the venue! Roy

Comment

I believe that was the Walton Club out Northeast of town. The Country Club is on the south side of town. Hope to see you all soon!
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
        2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Yessir, you are correct. It was on the n.e. side of town. Thats good to hear, thanks! Roy

Comment

Are there some good close places for tent camping? I am really looking forward to seeing some old Dodge's. Me and my wife Sarah will be coming down sometime on thursday.

Comment

Several people camp at the fairgrounds but there is Jefferson County park close by as well. The fairgrounds have open air live stock buildings that are sometimes pressed into use if it rains really hard or storms badly. Most just pitch a tent inside to save from getting wet. The fairgrounds have showers and restrooms also. My first rally in 2001 was spent camping at the fairgrounds. I now prefer the Super 8. Hope you and your wife have a great time. It's a family reunion setting once you start meeting people. I'll be in a white Town Wagon.

Comment

camping

Andy, I camp at the fairgrounds. It's a nice grassy area and you can set up where ever you like. I've have always just slept under the cap on my pickup. This year I plan to bring my trailer, if the tire shop gets the new tires and if the lights work when I hook up. If it is ready Tuesday morning I'll bring it, if not it can stay home. See you there. Jim

Comment

What a good time we had, thanks to all who made this possible. We just got back home and cant wait to come back. You all have a lot of really nice trucks, I cant wait to get me a Townwagon of my own. It was a pleasure to get to meet some of you, some very nice people in this group. We will definately be coming back again.

Comment

Who's truck won best of show? Jackie and I left before the parade. Fleabag.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane Aldridge View Post
                      Who's truck won best of show? Jackie and I left before the parade. Fleabag.
                      According to Doug's post @ Joe's, Kevin Foust won best of show and WC class.
                      His truck put's a new meaning to "Detailing"!
                      It is absolutely Gorgeous.
                      Great Job Kevin!

TGP
                      Attached Files
                      WDX & Misc. Pics.
                      http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
                      "47" Dodge WDX WW
                      "52" Dodge M-37 WW
                      "54" Willys M38A1
                      "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
                      "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
                      "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
                      "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
                      "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
                      "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Petroff View Post
                        According to Doug's post @ Joe's, Kevin Foust won best of show and WC class.
                        His truck put's a new meaning to "Detailing"!
                        It is absolutely Gorgeous.
                        Great Job Kevin!

TGP
                        Good job Kevin, you have an amazing truck. How about the rest of the classes?

Comment

Working...
                        X