Cummins 5.9 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummins 5.9 parts

I have to rebuild the engine of a '05 Ram 2500HD.
    Where to buy the pistons, piston rings and bearings for this engine? I'm looking for some aftermarket rebuild kit. I always buy engine rebuild kits from Northern Auto Parts, but they don't have any for Cummins engines.

Of course there's the Chrysler dealer way but it's expensive.

Have you tried cummins? They are usually much cheaper than dodge

Comment

Juan,
      How is it going? Were you ever able to use the cab roof spotlight I sold to you for your truck?
      As gyman says, I have also heard that its cheaper to source parts directly from Cummins, and they are worldwide.

Comment

We can offer Cummins dealer pricing, but with the shipping to your location, that may be fruitless. Depends on cost in your local area I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
          We can offer Cummins dealer pricing, but with the shipping to your location, that may be fruitless. Depends on cost in your local area I guess.
          Thanks Charles, the thing is I was looking for alternative prices, I had to replace one piston (wich I bought in a Chrysler dealer here) but the set of 5rings for the other pistons got to buy them from a Cummins dealer in Miami, cause Cummins Argentina and Chrysler didn't have just the rings.

Shipping anyway is to my forwarder in Miami, I buy lots of parts from the States I have two or three daily shipments of parts for my shop and for customers.

Comment

Parts

You might want to check dieselpartusa.com they are in Miami and a direct exporter. I can't tell you anything about them for customer service if they are good or bad. Use good sense and due care.

Comment

Working...
            X