LU-2 winch for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LU-2 winch for sale

A guy on a JEEP forum I am on has an LU-2 winch for sale. Someone had installed it on a Willys JEEP but it is obviously a bit too big for the JEEP. It has a PTO that fits a Dana 18 transfer case and the shaft with it, so it is a complete setup but not for Dodge. He is in York, PA and I can get his contact info if anyone is interested in it. I've only seen pictures of it and the JEEP doesn't run so the internal condition is unknown. He is asking $750 for it, I really don't know if that is a good price or not.

For $750 I'd want it to be in excellent working order with good cable on it, and have everything needed to mount it.

I let mine go for about $400.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
      For $750 I'd want it to be in excellent working order with good cable on it, and have everything needed to mount it.

I let mine go for about $400.

Bucky
      Thanks for the reply Bucky, I'll pass that on to him.

Comment

LU2 Winch

I might be interested depending on condition and price.
        Leon in PA

Comment

Originally posted by Leon in PA View Post
          I might be interested depending on condition and price.
          Leon in PA
          I'll get you contact info as soon as I can. Thanks, Glenn

Comment

mailto:kaisercj71@yahoo.com Here is Dave's email, he doesn't usually carry a cell phone so try with this first. Thanks, Glenn

Comment

Update: I've been informed the winch is sold.

Comment

Yep, I got it

Thanks for the tip Glenn. just hoping the gearbox attached to the winch will interchange with the winch I already have

Comment

Glad I was able to help both of you guys. Hope it works out for you Leon.

Comment

Working...
                  X