WWII / Civilian Parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII / Civilian Parts for sale

Happy Memorial Day! It seems a good day to post WWII Dodge parts here on this day. I was hoping to post here well in advance of the Rally. I see I am way behind schedule, as usual. I will list what I have and if there is any interest, maybe these parts can hitch a ride to the Rally to save on freight costs.

I do have some pictures, so if you see something you have interest in, let me know.

WWII 1/2 ton hood, very good condition: $200

WWII 1/2 ton front fenders, fair condition: $150

WWII 1/2 ton radiator top cowel and side skirts, good condition: $125

WWII 3/4 ton radiator support,grill,headlight guards,fender support assy.
    The radiator cowel is there as well but has been amended and is badly rusted.
    The radiator looks to be serviceable: $150

WWII 3/4 ton transmission hump pan. Has two small cut areas at the rear of the pan but is straight andcomplete with winch lever gate and gas pedal hinge, very serviceable: $50

1 ton Civilian fan shroud, straight, light surface rust, very good condition: $75

1 ton Civilian radiator, top and bottom tanks appear to be serviceable, core may be salvageable: $50

These items are located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. For fastest reply, please email me at wyo2gus@gmail.com Thanks for looking!

CD
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Pics

Do you have any pics of the 3/4 ton radiator assembly. Email to jawgroth@tds.net if possible. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X