Cummins Ramcharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummins Ramcharger

Just wanted to drop a pic or 2 of my projects....This is my 85 RC Cummins and my 75 Crewcab. The RC has been my semi daily driver for a few months. I didnt build the RC the conversion was done by some of my friends and ended up swapping for it. Its a fun vehicle but my heart is set on taking everything out of the RC and slipping it into the truck. The RC has the turbo intercooled 5.9 with a getrag 5spd..Dana 60/70 axles with 4:10 gears.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by OldRustedDodge View Post
    Just wanted to drop a pic or 2 of my projects....This is my 85 RC Cummins and my 75 Crewcab. The RC has been my semi daily driver for a few months. I didnt build the RC the conversion was done by some of my friends and ended up swapping for it. Its a fun vehicle but my heart is set on taking everything out of the RC and slipping it into the truck. The RC has the turbo intercooled 5.9 with a getrag 5spd..Dana 60/70 axles with 4:10 gears.
    Oh can you move this to diesel section? Sorry for posting here

Comment

Nothing against the RamCharger, but that cummins powertrain would be at home in your Crew.

Comment

I'd leave the RC as is and find a rusted out/wrecked CTD and swap that into the crew. Best of both worlds.
        1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
        1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
        1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
        2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Love the CREW!

Comment

Working...
          X