No announcement yet.

Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to think that mine isn't scrap. They (he) took the 2 decent trucks and left the scrap one there! I was told by the sherrifs office that the "inactive" cases are removed after a year unless the person that filed the report requests that it stay active every year. Right now I can't afford to replace the WDX, I am close to forclosure as I was laid off over a year ago from a $17/hr job and took a $10/hr one. I am greatfull that I had employment right away but I am still fighting for my house and my truck. I may be selling the Holmes 500 twin line wrecker assembly that I was going to mount on the WDX. Once again thank you to everyone here for the support.

Comment

I was just lucky

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
      I didn't realize that Victoria Island was a hotbed for criminal activity, maybe you should move somewhere safe, ...like LA??? = )

Isn't it impossible for anything to leave the island, unless the crooks have an ocean going bardge?....Martin...???
      The guy who stole one of parts trucks owns a M37 he stopped by while I was working on My parts truck and asked if I would sell any parts. At that time I said no because back then (1987) I thought it was the only parts I would ever have. Now I know that there is a huge amount of parts from VPW and all of you fellows here on this site and other sites like this one.My employer saw a red/black 57 PW and said I should have a look sometime well he was the guy who bought My parts truck from the guy with the M37. I stayed in touch with Him & started trading part with Him. A little while a go He phoned Me up and asked If I want it back well of course I said yes .After we had loaded it all up on My trailer I pulled out My wallet to pay Him for the PW and He said no to the $$ it is nice to know there is some honet people with integraty left in the world.

Comment

Working...
      X