Dodge w200 1977 automatic gearbox A 727

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge w200 1977 automatic gearbox A 727

Hello, I am looking for the factory data of an A727 automatic gearbox valve block of a 1977 Dodge w200 intermediate plate nr 163, where the steel balls belong. I have seen a lot of different examples on the internet and in the workshop manual but cannot determine which one is the right one. Who can help me?

Howdy! Have you ever found the right manual? We might need one as well. The old guy who brought his truck to the shop for new brake and atturo tires installation plus alignment, acquired a Dodge W200 with some issues on auto gearbox.

Comment

hai, so far I have not found a good book in which it is clearly stated (too many models) I went to a guy here (in The Netherlands) a good Dodge mechanic who works a lot with the w200 ( www.vandijkusaparts.nl ) and mounted it again on his recommendation, I haven't driven with him yet so if it is okay ? I Let it know in due course on the forum.
      I have a pdf file from? A727 workshop book if you want it: send your email address to schorpio01@gmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by schorpio View Post
        I have a pdf file from? A727 workshop book if you want it: send your email address to schorpio01@gmail.com.
        hi from FRANCE, is it still possible to get this PDF ?

Comment

yes I still have it, just give me an email address and I will send it. it's too big to set it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by schorpio View Post
            yes I still have it, just give me an email address and I will send it. it's too big to set it up here.
            Hi, you can write me at "rxv-4.5<AT>nordnet.fr".
            thx

Comment

Working...
            X