D and W300 rear shock mounts repro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D and W300 rear shock mounts repro

I am making a batch of factory style rear shock mounts for D and W300. they are quite rare and I need a couple sets so making a batch. Right now it looks like the price will be 220 per set. that may come down depending on the final bill from the machine shop making the pins. he tends to quote me high then ends up lower in the end. They will look just like factory. I will provide various shock part numbers as well.
    Making 5 sets for D300 and 5 for W300
    still unspoken for are
    3 W300 sets and 2 D300 sets
    Let me know if you want to be on the list.

Sounds like a great move to help those with the trucks needing to make repairs, keep us posted on progress and with pictures.
    Test User Signature

Comment

I might have them done in about a week. I will post pics of stock and mine.

Comment

While looking at My W200 this weekend i may be in need of a set, I will get back under it this weekend and double check. Thank you for providing these.
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
        2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Welcher PWA View Post
          While looking at My W200 this weekend i may be in need of a set, I will get back under it this weekend and double check. Thank you for providing these.
          I am pretty sure all the W200s have rear shock mounts. the D300 and W300 mounts wont fit a 100 or 200. much different design and the frames are a lot different as well. if I remember right the 100/200 shock mount from the spring plate towards the center of the truck. the 300 shocks mounts towards the rear of the truck and the part numbers are different. if you do need them I think any off of any D or W100/200 should work

Comment

Let me rephrase sorry I have them i believe the rear right may be broken and or have some type of an issue. I have been fighting a horrible dog tracking problem with this truck. At 1 point we thought it was fixed, Dougdodgeman moved my rear axle a tad a couple years ago at rally. It had slid off the pin some how. It still has and does it. It doesn't bother me at all unless I am following my own truck. So I will replace all the shocks, see what that does. Everything measures square.
            1967 W200.aka.Hank
            1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
            2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Only one set left for W300 and 2 sets of D300. I probably will not make another batch after these are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Welcher PWA View Post
                Let me rephrase sorry I have them i believe the rear right may be broken and or have some type of an issue. I have been fighting a horrible dog tracking problem with this truck. At 1 point we thought it was fixed, Dougdodgeman moved my rear axle a tad a couple years ago at rally. It had slid off the pin some how. It still has and does it. It doesn't bother me at all unless I am following my own truck. So I will replace all the shocks, see what that does. Everything measures square.
                you may have sheared the center pin on the leaf. I would jack it up and remove the ubotls so springs are free and inspect the pins. I have had them shear before.

Comment

Working...
                X