Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International 4wheel drive...

This truck has passed me on the streets of Vernon several times and today I was able to capture it parked on the side of the street.
    Always nice to see an old 4 wheel drive truck still moving undr its own power.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Local Power Wagon still working...

This truck is an Arnstrong, BC truck still in service picking up and delivering antiques. Armstrong is ten minutes up the road from Vernon.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Fuel pumps ?

they have antique fuel pumps in Armstrong ? Cooooooooool.

Comment

• Antique gas pumps x 5

I tracked the owner down and he lives in the kootenays. I am going over to visit him hopefully next week. He picked up 5 of those antique gas pumps here in Vernon and missed them completley.
          He was n Vernon and Armstrong with this Power Wagon picking up a few antiques for his collection.
          The trucks running gear has beem swapped for an 80's dodge of some kind.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Road trip

A friend and I took a two day road trip recently and I will be posting a few of the trucks we spotted.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Another shot of the Dodge panel

This truck was one 1.5 hours into the trip.
              Attached Files

Comment

• MoparNorm, This ones for you...

3 hrs from home, this pair of jeeps showed up close to the road.
                Attached Files

Comment

• This truck...

...was found just after the the two jeeps.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• WC on the side of the highway.

WC on the side of the highway.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• We saw lots of bigger vintage trucks as we scanned the backroads and highways for old iron, this is a sample of what we saw.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• A geniune Power Wagon.

We noticed that a Power Wagon of any vintage and or era is a rare thing to see.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• 1936 Fargo?

This was by far the nicest driver we saw on the whole trip, it was parked in front a small town watering hole.
                          I took several pictures of this one and I may post a few more of this truck if anyone is interested in seeing them?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            This was by far the nicest driver we saw on the whole trip, it was parked in front a small town watering hole.
                            I took several pictures of this one and I may post a few more of this truck if anyone is interested in seeing them?
                            I would love to see more.

Comment

• Fargo pics...

To a casual observer like myself, this truck looked original except for the lack of wood in the box.
                              The paint was faded from sunshine but had a certain patina appeal, I would drive it as is for sure.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Osoyoos trucks

These trucks were spotted near Osoyoos in southern BC.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X