Divorced 205 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced 205 for sale

Divorced 205 for sale $200. I also have the front and rear drive shafts that would be included if someone is interested. I dont believe I kept the input drive shaft. Not sure the year of the case because the truck body was a 79 W150 but from what I have read they were only available up to '74. Located in Rossville, IL.

I'm interested in the 205 email me at khill10(at)juno.com Jim

Comment

The tag may have the build date on it. Dodge used that divorced T-case from 1969 to 1974. I believe the only thing that changed during those years was the crossmember (slightly), when frames changed from Sweptline to Lifestyle in 1972.

Bucky

Comment

I cant find the tag, just casting numbers... It should be on the back of the case, right?

Comment

I think mine was on the front. But either way, front or back, if its still there shouldn't be too hard to find if the gunk is cleaned off the case.

Bucky

Comment

I am interested in the crossmember..

Comment

Well I found the tag, or part of it. Only about a half inch of the left side of the tag still there. And Chewie, I don't have the crossmember, sorry.

Comment

I'm interested in the 205, if you still have it. I'm down in western KY.

Comment

Yes I still have it.

Comment

Ended up with one, if it gets shipped. If it falls through, I will contact you.

Thanks!

Comment

jcruse64... I sold it on Saturday to a local guy who has been after it. I apologize, I should have posted that earlier.

Comment

Working...
                      X