SOLD Power Wagon / 3/4 WC Rear Springs with Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Power Wagon / 3/4 WC Rear Springs with Hardware

I have them listed on eBay but can sell here a little cheaper.

I WILL SHIP.

Up for grabs is a used NICE solid set of rear 3/4 ton Dodge Springs from my WC53 but they originally came on a WC56. These fit WDX etc and other Vintage Power Wagons too! 1.75" wide x 3-3/4" thick pack at ~26" eye to pin distance from each eye. U bolts have some thread loss where they were inside of the spring plates but nothing bad. I know Its not ideal to reuse bolts but these are the forged square heads. Photos show worst threads of each bolt. One spring plate has a minor bend at the knee shock mount. Spring eye bushings are in good enough shape to run a bit more before replacement. Some light surface rust on packs but no real pitting or section loss. No shackles or hanger hardware included. Only selling these because the chassis is a re-power and I wanted lighter rated springs so I had a set custom built for over twice the listing price of these. One pack has a few groove cut springs, the other does not.

I am most likely going to have to ship these. At 57 lbs each, they are very awkward to ship. My UPS guy cursed me when my replacement custom builts delivered. The plan is to wrap the greasy ends and wire tie some tags with the labels and send them on. I can drop them at a Fastenal in Greenbrier area of Chesapeake, Va if you want to ship that route.

Feel free to ask questions. I am not a shop, just a hobbyist so selling my extra parts is what I have to do so my wife will let me buy more. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link to the eBay listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Vinta...9apw2X&vxp=mtr
    Up for grabs is a used NICE solid set of rear 3/4 ton Dodge Springs from my WC53 but they originally came on a WC56. U bolts have some thread loss where they were inside of the spring plates but nothing bad. | eBay!
    Last edited by Alxj64; 05-03-2018, 10:49 AM.
    1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Bump, still have these available. Ebay Listing expired. Willing to negotiate. I need these gone so I can put the funds towards finishing this Carryall. Thanks!
    1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Working...
    X