'47 WDX And M37 for sale in VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '47 WDX And M37 for sale in VT

WDX :Truck w/winch, Rebuilt engine with less than 2000 miles, W/ electronic ignition, dual exhaust, 8:1 compression. New bearings and seals in front axle, and transfer case. Dual master cylinder hydraulic brakes. Frame blasted and painted, as well as underside of cab and fenders. All rust has been cut out and replaced with new metal. Doors shut nicely. Visible sheet metal is in original paint/patina.

WDX :Truck needs: Carter 2bbl needs a new accelerator pump spring, I have the gasket set all ready. Interior work such as: seat repair, wiper motor installation, door glass. Dump bed, needs new wood, and to be reworked if used as a dump bed. Dump piston and electric/hydraulic pump included. Tires are fair. $5800.oo

OR '54 M37 for sale, with solid body, 225 slant 6, 4 speed, W/Myers plow and frame to fit (not yet attached, but came off another M37)
    M37 needs a top, electrical work, and details to have it as a running plow truck. $2200.oo

ONE of these trucks has to go, as I want a W300, and have no room to work on it inside.

If interested leave a message at 802-535-3938, and tell me what time of day I can reach you by phone, OR send an Email to Noworriesjason@yahoo.com for more information.
Working...
X