What stage are you in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stage are you in?

Saw this editorial and found it amusingly accurate. I'd guess I'm entering Stage 5 but not quite out of Stage 4 (still need to pull the cab from the frame). I'm not even sure I can see stage 6 from here.

Nice article, thanks for sharing. I have come full circle to stage 8 where the writer describes a restlessness and a need for a new project. The cuts on my hands have healed and the absence of noise and sparks and cursing seems troubling.
    Attached Files

Comment

A Mere 5.5

I was almost finished till I found the "new to me bed", Ray Suiter's brakes came almost at the same time, so neither is finished /complete!

Comment

Stage 5 here....

Grrrreat read, well written and by the time I reached the end of the article my brain had replaced Elan with Power Wagon.

Your truck looks great Kevin, have you got any video's of it in operation?

Comment

Nice article, thanks for sharing. I have come full circle to stage 8 where the writer describes a restlessness and a need for a new project. The cuts on my hands have healed and the absence of noise and sparks and cursing seems troubling.
          Kevin, I know a place a few miles south of you where you could practice until your next project!
          1949 B-1 PW
          1950 B-2 PW
          1965 WM300
          1968 D200 camper special (W200 conversion)
          1970 Challenger RT 383
          1987 Ramcharger 4x4
          1991.5 W250 diesel
          1999 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4
          2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            Your truck looks great Kevin, have you got any video's of it in operation?
            Thanks Jake. I don't have a video as of now, but I'm thinking the next time I go to Eagle's crag I'll bring along a photographer. Maybe I'll be the photographer and let Momma drive the truck. It would make for a much prettier video.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G View Post
              Kevin, I know a place a few miles south of you where you could practice until your next project!
              I was at your place about a week ago and you weren't home. The dogs and I had a nice chat though.

Comment

I was at your place about a week ago and you weren't home. The dogs and I had a nice chat though.
                I'll leave a key and you can start without me! LOL
                1949 B-1 PW
                1950 B-2 PW
                1965 WM300
                1968 D200 camper special (W200 conversion)
                1970 Challenger RT 383
                1987 Ramcharger 4x4
                1991.5 W250 diesel
                1999 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4
                2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Comment

Excellent idea...

Just make make sure momma knows to give you a head start before she runs you out of breath, could make for a more natural looking, less shaky, more in focus photo...

Comment

Doors open

I can tell you need another project Kevin, isn't this prime shop time right now?
                    I was in my shop this morning but I ran out of steam.

I hear ya Steve, my shop is also open for a visit from Kevin anytime.

Comment

I just finished reading that article aloud to my wife and we had a
                      great laugh. Hmmm.... lets see.... I'm in stage 8 on my '68 W200,
                      '65 D100 & '61 D200 Utiline. I've arrived at stage 7 on my '68D100
                      Utiline and am just entering stage 4 on my '68 W100 Utiline. I've
                      been truly finished [stage 8+] on my '67 Coronet R/T but my pal
                      just so happens to have a warmed up .030 over 440 so I might
                      be slipping back onto stage 7 :) I have a '68 D100 long Utiline
                      that I consider to be at stage 3.... I try not to go out behind
                      the barn to look at it for too long but somehow I'm "drawn" to
                      it.....
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X