Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Just another newbie wanting to introduce myself. I've been having a great time searching for the perfect or not so perfect PW to start with. Haven't found one yet but I'm sure she's just around the corner.

Jason
    Central California

welcome

Welcome! Tell us what you think your interested in & we can point you in the right direction. The words Power Wagon graced alot of different iron over the years.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by BigSmoke View Post
      Just another newbie wanting to introduce myself. I've been having a great time searching for the perfect or not so perfect PW to start with. Haven't found one yet but I'm sure she's just around the corner.

Jason
      Central California
      Send me a wanted ad to be included in the magazine.

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks all.

I'm looking for what everyone else is, 1-Ton PW 1948-1968. I didn't see a welcome/introduce yourself section so I posted here.

Had the chance on some but have always been a day late or a dollar short!

Subscribed to the magazine today and look forward to the first issue to arrive!

Jason

Comment

Welcome to the sickness. We must be near neighbors I'm from the Tracy area. Steve

Comment

BigSmoke, where are you located? I'm in Fresno/Madera, Steve K.

Comment

I'm located in Three Rivers at the base of Sequoia National Park.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSmoke View Post
                I'm located in Three Rivers at the base of Sequoia National Park.
                I'll bet thats pretty!

There's some California folk here on the board who should be able to steer ya towards a truck in your area.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                X