VIN. Decoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIN. Decoding

hello just joined today iI have come into possesion of a 1968 power wagon military body style for the past 2 weeks I have been trying to decode the VIN number online with no luck if someone could point me in right direction son and i would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance john

[IMG]aolemb://A71137B3-FF3A-43FD-B394-940A98E9B78F/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]

Welcom to the forums! This is a great source of info. To decode your VIN, I found the www.T137.com website to be very helpful. Vintage Power Wagons is also a good source of info and parts.

Once again, Welcome!

Munsk.

Comment

thanks

hey thank you for the help finally found everything out. the truck that we now have was in the hurricane irene flood here in nj so its going to be kinda like Dr. Frankenstein bringing the monster back to life. figure my 50 merc got flooded also and that was fixed maybe we get lucky and the beast will be running very soon also again thanks alot john

Comment

John,

You should let us know what truck you have. Or put it in your signature on the User CP. That way, the guys that know power wagons inside and out, can help you better, if they know what you have. There was more than one kind of PW made in 1968. When you say "Military Style" that could be one of many things. Some people (who are new to PWs) even call the civilian style WDX, B Series, C Series, and WM300's... "Military Style." Even though they really aren't military. The guy I bought my '48 B-1-PW from called it a military PW. Lucy for me he included a pic, so I knew it was what I was looking for, and not a military style.
        Just a little tip to help you help us help you... HA!

Good luck,

Munsk.

Comment

Working...
        X