No announcement yet.

New T-shirt design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to post a link to my new phtobucket account to show the builds of the PW and my 1952 M101 trailer.

Also to DavidGB, I went off the deep and and got a Mac. Pretty pricey, but in the amount of time Ive had it, and since I gave the Dell to the wife, the Dell has crashed five or six times! My Mac is just smoking along. Ill never go back!!
    lol

Anyway, if you haven't seen my albums, since posted on Joe's forum, have a look

Thanks
    Nick

Comment

Photos

Beautiful work! I love the color, but the cat has to go!
      DavidGB

Comment

YES the cats are slowly making the endangered species list around here..

Comment

Just wanted to remind everyone I still have t-shirts available, what a great mothers day gift!!

Comment

Hey gordon

Whats the logic behind not being able to post pics if you dont buy the magazine ? thanks paul

Comment

Power Wagon t-shirts still available for Christmas presents or stocking stuffers. Order now to ensure deliver in time for Christmas morning. $20.00 each, free flat rate shipping

Comment

Power Wagon Shirts?

Nick - are you still selling FFPW shirts on E-Bay? How about any Willys 4x4 truck shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by 58Willys View Post
                  Nick - are you still selling FFPW shirts on E-Bay? How about any Willys 4x4 truck shirts?
                  Yes, they are listed on eBay right now, or you can buy them from me off ebay. Just email me. Sorry, no Willys shirts

Comment

Working...
                  X