Dodge Tail Light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Tail Light?

Saw this on Clint Dixon's PW. Anyone know on what vehicle this light was original equipment, or where to get them?

Been watching ebay, so far without luck.
    Attached Files

Roberts Motor Supply has reproduction lights.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Irons View Post
      Roberts Motor Supply has reproduction lights.

Frank
      Thanks, just checked their web site out and did not find the one I have pictured. They do have one that is similar with a different script.

Thanks!
      Clark

Comment

Tail lights

CSCameron,
        Correct original tail lights are hard to come by. My truck had everything but the glass for the tail light/license plate light. Those two pieces of glass took me awhile to find and were expensive to boot. Occasionally they do come along, but expect to pay. Be aware that some reproductions don't have the shine down window for the license plate and typically have plastic lenses. Check with www.taillightking.com. The one on my 47 WDX was a "DOTO."
        Good luck,
        DavidGB

Comment

Originally posted by DavidGB View Post
          CSCameron,
          Correct original tail lights are hard to come by. My truck had everything but the glass for the tail light/license plate light. Those two pieces of glass took me awhile to find and were expensive to boot. Occasionally they do come along, but expect to pay. Be aware that some reproductions don't have the shine down window for the license plate and typically have plastic lenses. Check with www.taillightking.com. The one on my 47 WDX was a "DOTO."
          Good luck,
          DavidGB
          Excellent! Thanks for that link.

So, these tail lights were original equipment on FFPW's?

Comment

Tail Lights

CSCameron,
            Yes and no. Over the years there were different brackets, lenses etc. I am not enough of an expert to expound authoritatively on this. I believe the owner of the lens you speak of is though.
            What year are you interested in, or do you just like that particular style?
            DavidGB

Comment

Thanks, really just kind of gathering as much info as I can while waiting for the "right" FFPW to come on the market. I do like those lights though.

Comment

Working...
              X