Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redi-sleeve part # for front seal

Hello:

My next project on my power wagon is to stop the oil that is leaking out faster than it should! I will install a new front seal/gasket, and I think I understand the process, but I'd like to order the speedi-sleeve for the project before I take it all apart. Any chance anyone has or knows that part number?

Thanks

Wayne

Originally posted by wayneh View Post
    Hello:

My next project on my power wagon is to stop the oil that is leaking out faster than it should! I will install a new front seal/gasket, and I think I understand the process, but I'd like to order the speedi-sleeve for the project before I take it all apart. Any chance anyone has or knows that part number?

Thanks

Wayne
    National 88218. Probably not available locally. I got mine from rockauto.com for around $6.00 shipped. Hope they're still available. The other one they carry is about $25.00

Rock Auto has a good system for looking up parts numbers. They have the full gasket set for around $65.00. You may be better off in the long run getting the full set.

Comment

GM

Thanks!

I was on the rockauto site last night and saw them, along with many of the gaskets and seals.

regards

Wayne

Comment

Working...
      X