Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Window screens?

Hi All:

Were the screens used on WWII Dodges also used later (as in a factory option)?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Blisters View Post
    Hi All:

Were the screens used on WWII Dodges also used later (as in a factory option)?
    All the information I have found indicates that they were never an option. The 1/2-ton WWII cab was built specifically to accept the screen.

Comment

Apparently there were some US ordered trucks in 1939, which came with the screen. There is talk of it in the 1939- 47 Dodge Yahoo group. Matt

Comment

Thanks very much, Matt and Clint.

So it looks like the only market for these will be the WWIII trucks (by the way, the VF-series had them installed for the military too; that's what my original came off of).

Comment

Hey Matt:

I looked for a couple of minutes but couldn't find the site you mentioned. Can you please post a link?

THANKS very much!

-Ken

Comment

www.39-47dodgetrucks.com. You can apply to be a member, which I did, and get all the emails daily sent to you. I have a Yahoo email account - I don't know if that is necessary or not. They have a lot of info that relates to our trucks, and I have learned a great deal there as well. Good luck, Matt

Comment

Thank you sir!!

Comment

Working...
              X