Attachments and accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments and accessories

I know I have seen and heard of the many attachments and various accessories that you could have on one of the old FFPW trucks that would run off the rear PTO. I have seen a few videos on The Tube from a gentleman that has a few items but I am curious if there is anyone that reproduces anything for the trucks or if there is anywhere that these parts can be purchased. If there are none I would like to suggest maybe making a specific thread on this site or a subsection that would be for discussion of the attachments and maybe build threads for people that want to document the process of making some attachments and people the may have plans for these items posting them to help other people out.

Just some thoughts in the head of mine. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts to add please do. I would also like to know of peoples interest in these items. I know that there are a very large number of people that keep these old trucks as trailer queens and garage art but I am the kind of person that knows these trucks were made to work and I want to work it like it was what it is. And that is a well built American manufactured truck. I can still consider it art but working art!

Thanks
    Jeff

Interesting use of a belt pulley

Pic taken at Iowa

Comment

That's exactly what I am talking about. That thing is gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for taking the time to post it up.

Thanks
      Jeff

Comment

Don't know if this will help you or if you have already seen this.
        Maybe you would like to click the link and look around,
        At the bottom of the page are more links.

http://www.t137.com/ClintDixon/index.htm

Clint will be along after he's home from IA. to explain further.
        TGP
        Attached Files
        WDX & Misc. Pics.
        http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
        "47" Dodge WDX WW
        "52" Dodge M-37 WW
        "54" Willys M38A1
        "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
        "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
        "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
        "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
        "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"