pics 47 WDX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tail gate

The truck also came with the tail gate which was taken off when they brought the truck home and installed the boom. The gate is in new old stock condition with all of the mounting harware and chains.

Comment

That is cool!

Comment

Aha, 47 Power Wagon wrecker like mine however, mine has been well used & cobbled on as well, yet solid. The doors on mine read Furhman Motors lower Buick Oliver. The Balthaser truck is now the background on my HP71, what a great find!

Comment

I am quite envious.
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Hey gordon

As this is my first power wagon I have not been around so to speak. I know this truck was a great find but are there so few out there in this type condition ?

Comment

preaction,

Gordon isn't the only one drooling. Yes a good looking truck in great shape. Not often found this nice.

Will
              I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Originally posted by preaction View Post
                As this is my first power wagon I have not been around so to speak. I know this truck was a great find but are there so few out there in this type condition ?
                As Will says, yes, finding original trucks this nice is very rare.
                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Yours is an anomaly, most Power Wagons are more than 40 years old.It's amazing your truck was in a sense new with only dust on it. Most were bought for commercial use & used hard & mostly sitting outside. My 47 wrecker has been used as well as cobbled on. There never were vast # of these trucks manufactured. So, finding on in condition OF BALTHASER SERVICE TRUCK is amazing which will find those of us on this wesite in awe

Comment

Hey guys

Thanks for all the info, if there is anything I can do to help anyone please don't hesitate to ask thanks paul.

Comment

Originally posted by preaction View Post
                      Thanks for all the info, if there is anything I can do to help anyone please dont hesitate to ask thanks paul.
                      Would you adopt me? I promise to wash your truck every day!

Seriously, you found a nice one there.

Comment

Clint

Coming from you that means alot.

Comment

Working...
                        X