Anyone here have or know this WM-300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have or know this WM-300?

I was looking at the PW classifieds and saw this truck which has been listed for a while, does anyone here own it or know anything about it, I didn't get an answer at the number shown.
    http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/class...-091612-65.php

I may be able to help

I have bought alot off brian, he is hard to get in touch with but I probably can get in touch. I did see that truck a short time ago, looked it over .seems to be decent.

Comment

In person? Rust was my main issue (as is to most). Said in the ad that it was rough and just wanted to know where it originated from and if the body was done properly if it needed it.

Comment

call him

I just spoke to Brian and he would like you to call him. Yes I did see the truck in person and it is worth a look see. Any truck this old is not perfect but for the price its not to bad. Please let me know how you make out. Thanks Ron

Comment

Talked with him briefly today, he had to get off the phone and I haven't heard back from him yet. Will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Ron, we are working out a deal, would you mind calling me? I am now a "subscribing user" but all of my privileges haven't gone thru yet such as the PM function. eight zero two-five seven nine - six two nine nine.
            If my wife answers and asks, just say it's "work related" she doesn't know about the impending purchase.
            Thanks, John

Comment

Working...
            X