Got it home today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it home today

Got my new wrecker home this morning. While the guy was pulling me out of the garage I noticed a few things that felt "unworn" such as steering and shift lever. I looked at odometer but could only read 8752. After getting it home and crawling around more I noticed the first digit was a zero! I made sure speedo cable was still hooked up and it is. The floor is definitly worse than I had hoped tho. I gotta change those tires first! It came with drivers side armrest, both sunvisors and cowlights. Roy
    Attached Files

pictures sure are small

Is that a real truck or one of those Darnburry models ? I mean i want to look but I can not see nada . kind of like going on a hot date and she comes out wearing a wet suite and it's stuffed with a sleeping bag as well as herself .
    Yah can't see or make out a thing .
    Anticipation ...........

Comment

yikes!

figures, Been having problems with saving pics from my email, only saved the thumbnail, sorry, Roy

Comment

try, try again

Lets try this again
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice pull, but Woh... I liked that D.S. floor pic better when it was small!

Comment

New PW

Originally posted by defdes View Post
            Nice pull, but Woh... I liked that D.S. floor pic better when it was small!
            Yes sir ree me bucko, me thinks you have yourself one resto project ahead, you are gonna resto it right?

If not I could use those visors and armrests.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, or Happy Holidays your preference, I want to be correct, for me its Merry Christmas.

Bob H & Family

Comment

If your not going to use the bed I'd like to have a chance to buy it. I'm not far away. If you know of another bed to be had let me know. Jim

Comment

You better get crackin'

Roy looks like you have your work cut out for you. One question, when are you going to get a Power Giant? We can actually fit 3 people in our cabs. LOL Have a Merry Christmas, see you in Iowa.

Comment

Ron, I'd like to get a 60 w300 someday. I have a 60 d300 that I feel is a **** good looking truck. All my friends are buying up sweptlines, I still prefer power giants tho.
                  Jim, I have another bed that I bought from Bob Decker a year ago, not sure if I want to use it or not, it is a 58 with flat flareboards on it, no fenders. If you are the Jim from Leetonia, I still have your number. Also, the guy I bought this one from has some good bedsides as well as another parts truck. Not much good on it but drivetrain, maybe some other small stuff.
                  As far as my the wrecker goes, I will restore it. I was gonna put a 4bt/5spd in but changing my mind after seeing the mileage on it. Kid at work suggested that for my red ffpw. I'm liking that idea alot. Roy

Comment

Yes I'm that Jim. Let me know about the parts. Jim

Comment

Working...
                    X