New Here,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here,

My first post here in this section, recently aquired a 1953 B4PW, it needs many parts. I am looking for a workshop manual and any info that may assist me in identifying missing pieces, I am in England and need to differentiate between US and UK descriptions so I can get the 'jargon right' when ordering stuff, probably only applies to sheet metal and trim but never the less any help would be gratefully accepted.

Thank you in anticipation

Welcome! There is a lot of info on this forum and many helpful folks. Good luck putting yours back together. Ebay is full of manuals and parts. Vintage Power Wagons and Midwest Military are great parts sources. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

New here

CSC

Thank you for your welcome and advice,

I appreciate your time

Kind regards

John

Comment

Forgot to ask you to post some pics of your PW. :)

Comment

I would if I knew how:(

Comment

Look for the "Manage Attachments" button below the reply box (see pic). Click on it and follow the directions...
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, will attempt this tomorrow , getting late here now, nearing time for my beauty sleep, and boy do I need it.
              (",

Thanks again

J

Comment

Originally posted by CSCameron View Post
                Look for the "Manage Attachments" button below the reply box (see pic). Click on it and follow the directions...
                That only works for magazine subscribers and premium forum users. Registered users have to host remotely on a photo site.
                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Ah, thanks for the clarification!

Comment

hey welcome to the forum and the wonderful addiction of power wagons.
                    i have tons of parts, email me and let me know what you are looking for and i can hook you up with all original stuff. definatley post some pictures we all love to see another flatfender.

mike

1953powerwagon@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you Mike, I will contact you soon

John

Comment

Hi Gordon M.

Noted your comments on posting pics, I do subscribe.

Regards

John

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
                          That only works for magazine subscribers and premium forum users. Registered users have to host remotely on a photo site.
                          I had no idea you could do it that way. Thanks for pointing it out, and for clarifying.
                          I had always used Image Event.
                          Jerry
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dodgertrucks View Post
                            Hi Gordon M.

Noted your comments on posting pics, I do subscribe.

Regards

John
                            Email me your real name and mailing address, using the email address associated with your user account. I will get it fixed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
                              I had no idea you could do it that way. Thanks for pointing it out, and for clarifying.
                              I had always used Image Event.
                              Jerry
                              Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X