Brake Line Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Line Schematic

Let me preface this with I have an FSM on order, but am wanting to get into this brake rebuild ASAP.
    My '65 WM300 has no Flex lines into the rear hubs (the hard lines go direct) and am looking for diagrams regarding that and the fronts to to see the proper routing and if there are other parts that I need to order.
    Also, the stock BMC has a plug (1/8 NPT?) in it on the top just forward of the reservoir, this is the one and only place where one can actuate the brake lights, correct?

When I did my brakes, this page helped me a lot.

http://imageevent.com/terryandlinda/pwrebuild

Comment

Great, showed me what I needed to know.

Comment

I am doing a full restore on my 49 B-! PW, new to these Dodge's and not sure if it has same layout as yours but if so, I have taken over 600 photos so far of the dis-assembly including many photos of the break and gas lines so as to refresh my memory. PM me if you would like to see them, I could put them on a site like yousendit and send you the link.

Comment

Thanks, I think I have it worked out. I am about 3 knuckles deep into my brake job already, was just looking for a visual on the rear line to hub connection.

Comment

Working...
          X