Wiper Motor Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper Motor Installation

Finally adapted my NOS American Bosch motor to the old mounting bracket. Please check out the other pics and details on on this worked. Thanks.

http://www.flyingtigertransport.com/...oschwiper.html

Dave in Baltimore
    Attached Files

Thanks for posting. I am searching for a 12 volt motor for my WDX. It had a 6 volt motor, but no bracket. Would you be willing to take a picture of the unit mounted in place? And maybe a picture of the entire view of trhe bracket mounted to the motor? I would appreciate it. Thanks. Jerry

Comment

re. 12 volt motor

Jerry, There have been several 12 volt American Bosch wiper motors sold on eBay in the last few months. Just last night a pair of nos ones sold for $80.00. They may not have been the correct sweep but you have the gears in your 6 volt one already. Most times they aren't listed by application. Just search in vintage car & truck parts and be creative in your search. It would be nice if everyone listed them as American Bosch 12 volt electric wiper motors but they don't. If you search using "electric wiper motor" you may have a lot to look at, but they are distinctive enough you can scan the pages quickly. Jim

Comment

re 12 volt motor

Check out ebay. These are what I bought. Jim
        American Bosch Electric Wiper Motor WWA 12v New

Comment

Working...
        X