What is this pile of crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this pile of crap?

someone please tell me that this really didnt happen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...&vxp=mtr#v4-36

What a beautiful truck. I'd love to be cruzin' down road in it. Different strokes for different folks.
    phil

Comment

There isn't much power wagon there, maybe just the front clip. I don't see it any differently than building a trail rig from parts or even parting out a whole truck. Some day I want to build a trail rig from my unsalvageable sheet metal. My feeling will be no power wagons were harmed during this build. Jim

Comment

That's a very different take on a custom power wagon. Not sure you can make a bad looking power wagon though (except maybe that one with the GMC badge on it).

Looks like they dropped the body on a Dodge 3500 frame. My problem is the listing is lacking on any details for the six figure asking price, and the details that are listed are wrong.

Comment

Very expensive. Interesting to see if it sells.
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

What got me was he doesn't even promote the Cummins aspect and even gets it wrong by calling it a V6.

Guess things are just different in the Keys...
            1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
            1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
            1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
            2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

I've seen that truck. I lived on big pine key for a summer and saw it a few times and almost cried... Such a travesty

Comment

Working...
              X