Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Power Wagon Mechanic Needed Boston Ma Area

Dodge Power Wagon Mechanic Needed Boston Ma Area

We really need help putting our old 1966 Dodge Power Wagon Dump Truck together. Are you a mechanic that lives in the vicinity of Boston:)
    Please email me at karendebiasse@aol.com or call at 617-529-6243
    Thank you!

Here is some info.

Model: WM300
    Dump Truck
    1966 Dodge
    Six Cylinder
    Bought: 2/23/11

1966 (43294) Flat Head
    251 Flathead
    Six Cylinder
    Purchase Price: $6225.00
    Mileage When Purchased: 17,763
    Purchase Date: 1-20-11
    Bought: Padula Brothers (Lunenburg)
    9785373356 Michelle

WM300 . WBS 126"
    #3500, Rear Axel 58, Model R65M
    3750 Front Axel, Trans 4s2D, Make N2G
    Spring Caps F1600lbs, r 3000
    9500 GVW S.O#1021857
    4 Wheel Drive
    1 Ton

Karen attend Lee mass. Power wagon rally

Karen there is a power wagon rally this summer in Lee Mass. You should attend and meet a great bunch of folks. There is a fellow called Dennis Sherman in mass but I don't know exactly where he is located. He has a website "power wagon parts" . He is trustworthy and has a great reputation in the power wagon community.

Comment

Thank you very much

So sorry it took me so long to get back to you. That is very valuable information. We will be attending. Will you:)
      Thank you VERY MUCH:cool:

Comment

Oh yeah I'll be there

Yes I will be there. I fill a vital role at these power wagon rally's. I'm in charge of shenanigans,tomfoolery , dignified headwear and silly trophys. Its hard to be uptight when you're wearing a chicken hat or getting a trophy for baldest tires. People from all over come together for a family reunion atmosphere. Kids ,dogs, trucks, FOOD, tents, trail rides, parts for sale or swap,you can do it all or just wander among the trucks and chat up the owners. We love talking about our trucks and giving advice. You should be able to find photos from previous rally's on the web. Search "lee mass power wagon rally" or "Berkshire mountain power wagon rally". There was an awesome video on the web that captured the spirit of the lee rally but I can't find it anymore. Maybe somebody on this forum has a copy and will repost it here. I'm the nut driving the banana yellow poptop ramcharger, Scottish flag, bubble machines, and the roman centurion helmet.

When you arrive tell them Alfonso Cannoli sent ya.

Comment

Hi

I love your writing style. You have a great sense of humor. I will be sure to say hi when I see you in your funny hats:)
          Karen

Comment

Me again

Hi
            It's Karen. I can't believe I missed the Power Wagon Rally. I was sure i put it in my calender only to find out i missed it. Would you be able to help me with some names of mechanics that could help us with our power wagon:)I live in the Boston area. Please reply to karendebiasse@aol.com.
            Thanks
            Karen

Comment

Any mechanic with a good familiarity of old vehicles should be a safe bet.

Powerwagonparts.com is Dennis Sherman's website, he is a **** of a nice guy, and great to do business with. His store/yard/warehouse is in Uxbridge, MA

Also, Al Retta Truck Parts in Framingham, Mass sells A LOT of power wagon parts, they are even a supplier for Memphis Equipment.

Hope that this helps!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you very much for your helpful information.
                That was very kind of you:)

Comment

Working...
                X