model differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model differences

I am researching the value of my truck, a 1962 powerwagon. I thought it was a wm300 but in searching on the Mecum site there was one that sold for 57k that had a designation as a B-3 powerwagon. Is this the same model? What is the B designation?

The 1-ton Power Wagon was sold under a number of alphanumeric model designations. For all practical purposes the alphanumeric character strings were arbitrarily created and are in no way to be considered acronyms other than the letters PW meaning Power Wagon.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

What any other FFPW's sell for probably has very little to do with what you can get for your truck. In general, these trucks are not worth a lot. Auction prices tend to be for the very nicest trucks and are often aberrations.

Price depends on condition, completeness and originality. And, finding somebody who wants a FFPW and has the money.

Prices range from scrap value to unrealistic auction prices that will probably be hard to reach a second time for the same truck (read, they are throwing their money away).

Go to, "T137.com" and read through the sections for more information on the various models (which are basically all the same truck with some significant upgrades).

Comment

Working...
      X