No announcement yet.

First sand outing for my new Power Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne, what shore is that? I miss that part of Maryland.
    Greg, former PG County boy
    Greg Coffin
    Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
    1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
    1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
    1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
    1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
    1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Coffin View Post

This post has more questions than answers!
      Are those tires the Power King NR50's run with tubes?

Comment

Sorry guys for not responding sooner! I'm from Anne Arundel county Maryland near Annapolis. We really don't have beaches here but this shot was taken in North Carolina on the outer banks.

The tires are super lugs, nothing special. The mirrors? No idea since they came with the truck three years ago when I bought it.

Thanks for the comments. The truck is a blast. Right now the engine is out while we rebuild it. I hope to have it in within a month. The machinist is balancing the crank and pistons this week. I hope to assemble it later this week.

Wayne

Comment

Any name or any kind of identifying marks on the backs of the mirrors??

Thanks
          Nick

Comment

mirrors on my truck

First, my apologies to Greg for hijacking your thread. That was not my intent!!!

Nick: There are no markings on the mirrors, but I will reach out to the previous owner to see where he got them. Frankly to me they look like cheap Chianeze knockoffs... And they may look ok, frankly they work poorly!!! But, in the power wagon it is more important to get there looking cool than be functional sometimes!!!

Wayne
            Attached Files

Comment

I just like em cuz they are big, without being over sized, if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by wayneh View Post
                First, my apologies to Greg for hijacking your thread. That was not my intent!!!

Wayne
                No problems at all Wayne - feel free to keep the off-road/on-sand pics coming. Living vicariously through these type of pics at the moment..

FYI - My new rear body, tailgate, headboard, running boards, fenders, (and a heap of other stuff) are just about to be loaded on a boat and sail across to me in Aussie land next week. Big thanks to Matt Tisdale for his assistance in making this happen.

Look forward to starting my own build thread and keep you all up to date with progress reports.

Greg.

Comment

Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X