Wheel Rivets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Rivets

Does anyone know what type/size of rivets were used on our Power Wagon rims?

I'd like to know also. I've got a combat rim missing one.

Comment

Guys, if anyone needs rivets for a restoration, let me know. I am operating manager of Champion Rivet. If I have them on the shelf, I will send them to you. just pay the postage.

Comment

Hey Joe. Thanks for the generous offer. I'm trying to id the rivets on our split ring rims. I can't seem to find a set of dually rims so I'm thinking of changing the offset on a set of my rims to make a dually set-up. If you get a chance can you look at your 55' and see if you can id the rivets. If you have those or know where I can get them it would be a huge help.

Comment

they are pan head rivets. Let me see what I have in stock tomorrow, and figure out what the length should be for assembly.

Comment

They should be 5/16 diameter . Tell me the thickness of the 2 pieces you want to rivet and I can figure the optimum length and see what I have.

Comment

Joe, I was reluctant to drill one out without a replacement rivet but I'll bet a forum member will jump in with the size. Maybe someone will chime in with 2 dually rims and save me the effort.

Comment

Dually Rims

Hi,
                I have 2 rims that are painted and in dry storage.
                They won't work for my project.

Comment

Thanks. I sent you a PM and email with my contact info.

Comment

Working...
                  X