Wanted - NP420 Transmission for 57 PW restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - NP420 Transmission for 57 PW restoration

I am actively searching for a replacement NP420 Syncro Transmission for my 57 PW project vehicle. Unfortunately, I had one all nice and rebuilt, finished in a red, powder-coat finish when someone in Bakersfield, CA decided they needed it more than me and stole it along with a laundry list of other parts from my containers. So, I am in the market if there are any sellers willing to part with one. Willing to have it shipped from any location in lower 48.

let me know if your stilling looking might have one setting in chatsworth ca
    dave

Comment

Thanks Dave.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

it is in chatsworth ca call my buddy Norm 818-359-3415 with work together , it's a new later np420 for the wm300 $850
        dave

Comment

DC, thanks so much for putting me onto this replacement trans. I will reach out to Norm and work out the logistics. I really appreciate the willingness to share and support me as another in the PW community. In gratitude, David

Comment

:cool: allway happy to help

Comment

• dbeadle
              dbeadle commented
              Editing a comment
              DC, thanks so much for putting me in touch with Norm. Just back from his place with the NP420 now in my possession. Thaks for your help!
          Working...
          X