Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 Dodge Power Wagon For Sale...

s-l1600.jpg

Well, the time has come to sell my truck. I have another project that requires the room my truck is taking. So, it must go. I've listed it on eBay at the link below. There is a link in the ad to over 50 photos and 5 videos of the truck and parts for sale. It is a package deal. I want it all gone.

Thanks for all the help. It's been quite and adventure and a lot of fun.

Clark
    For Sale: 1955 Dodge Power Wagon - C3PW126. A second M37B1 NP420 (rebuilt and ready to use) for use in 1955 and older civilian Power Wagons with the early bell housing bolt pattern. I have the build card for the truck. | eBay!

Best of luck on your sale, it turned out to be a beautiful and well built machine. Well done.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Thanks Matthew! I appreciate the comments.

Comment

Dang that is nice

Comment

Re-listed - Truck only...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26363810302...84.m1558.l2649

Thanks,

Clark

Comment

****. No bid at 48,5? Sigh. This is a well built truck.
            Is it obscene auction time?

Heck, bring it to the rally.

Comment

Thanks Jeremy! Yeah, pretty disappointing considering one sold a couple of days earlier for 45.9 that didn't have a winch or rear belt pulley and wasn't near as clean. So, I'm talking with Barrett Jackson this week. I'll see what they have to say.

Comment

Hi Clark, wondering if you able to get the truck in with Barrett Jackson? If not, what’s the plan? Good luck. Andy.

Comment

Hey Andy, yep I spoke with Barrett Jackson and they want to have it for auction. I've been busy with other stuff but need to get it to them soon. They have a showroom here in Phoenix that I can park it in for a few months before the auction. It would be for sale in the showroom and they say they move quite a few vehicles out of there on a regular basis. If it doesn't sell there, then it would go to auction in January. So, I need to get busy and get it to them.

Thanks,
                  Clark

Comment

Working...
                  X