Announcement

Collapse

Profile Albums - Check if you have them

Prior to this update/patch, there was an issue which was preventing any private profile albums from being invisible to non-Subscribers. This has now been resolved, but affected albums are still visible to the public.
Please check your profile albums and update any private album's "Set Visible to" field to "Subscribers".
See more
See less

Trans/Transfer case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans/Transfer case

Hey guys I could not find the SEARCH button for our forums so I am sure this is going to be a RE-POST sorry, I have my 50 Power Wagon torn down the body is 60% done, the engine is rebuilt I just need to reassemble it, the frame and many other parts are going in for powder coating next week. My job over the next couple weeks is to go through and check out/ reseal the transmission and transfer case. The Trans looks like a New Process but I am not sure who mfg the transfer case, would you guys be able to confirm MFG and give me model numbers for these two components I am looking for a good exploded view of both and without model # and MFG its a little difficult to find.
    Thanks for your assistance!

Karl

The search box on the main Forum Page is in the upper right of the screen. Inside a topic is an additional search box as well.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1994 2500 4WD Regular Cab - "Old Gray"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Karl, that should be an NP200 Transfer case. Grab the casting numbers off of both and we can verify. The T Case was used for many years in the old dodges, and that transmission should be a first series transmission with a casting number of 38126.
      Let me know sir. And have a great day!
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
      X