rubber pads between the leaf springs and axle housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubber pads between the leaf springs and axle housing

Hey guys I have a question maybe you can assist with? My Power Wagon had a flat piece of hard rubber that is attached to a flat steel pretty thin plate that sits between the bottom of the leaf springs and the axle housing the speet plate attached to the rubber has a dimple in it on the bottom so it sits it mates up to the axle housing and the top of the rubber has a hole in it so the dimple on the bottom of the leaf springs sits in this hole, I asked Steve and Vintage about buying these from him and he had never heard of them before, is this a normal piece that is used on these trucks? and I would like to replace them on my truck do you know where to buy these since Vintage does not have them. I would like to pu them back on the truck since they were on the truck when I took it apart. Thoughts?
    Karl

Hi Karl

i know what your talking about and am having a hard time finding some as well. If I find them I’ll let you know. Craig

Comment

Karl it’s the curved rear spring frame mounted bumper sold out at VPW. Also rear spring bumper and front axle bumper also out at VPW for body style D. Hope this helps. Craig

Comment

Craig thanks for the info and I will aslo keep looking on my end and if I find some of these I will also let you know the details!
        Karl

Comment

Working...
        X