Locking hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking hubs

What manual locking hubs are people using. I want to put locking hubs on both the 1952 and 1959 civilian power wagons. I see Rugged Ridge fit 42-56 and AVM 408 work for 1941-1975. I don't understand why one company works for 1 set of years but not the other.... any experience with these or other recommendations is appreciated. Also, any issue if I plan on disc brake conversion (on front)? Thank you

AVM's will work well, Warn M-13's are period correct, if you can find/afford them.

The disc brake conversion still uses the original hubs and axle shafts, so the locking hubs will not be affected.

cd
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

J,

I have Warn M13 on my ‘63 FFPW and AVM’s on my ‘48 FFPW. I know VPW offers locking hubs and M Series Rebuild offers a set that looks like the Warn locking hubs.

hope this helps...Craig

Comment

selectros are the strongest. easiest to use. the super winch and avm will break in a 1/.4 mile on any difficult trail. I broke 3 or 4 before I just started putting the drive flanges on for offroad trips.

Comment

Anybody ever hear of these of have any experience? Will they fit either my 52 or 59 1 ton civilian PW (B-3 or W300M)? Thanks

HUSKY MODEL NO. 002, LOCKING HUBS FOR THE WM 200 DODGE POWER WAGON 19 spline

Comment

Working...
          X