Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you have a utiline bed on your truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you have a utiline bed on your truck?

I am buying a 1983 D150 Royal that has a long utiline bed on it, and out of curiosity. I was wondering how many of you on here have a utiline bed on your truck(s) and if it is a lwb or swb?
    I will be picking the truck up on March 27th
    Thanks!
    DB69

utiline beds 2

1 -9 footer 1- 8 footer. Both have notched drivers side rear fender for the spare tire.

Comment

While I no longer have it, the only utiline I've owned was a 72 W200. It had the 8" box. I think the short box was only available on 1/2 tons & crew cabs.

Comment

I have an '80 utiline w150 shortbox.

Comment

My 65 had an 8' utiline box, I've kicked myself many times for getting rid of it. That was a great truck!
          Attached Files

Comment

fender

I love those notched spare tire fenders. always wanted one for the passenger side too.

Comment

I have had several trucks with that bed. It is interesting that the same fenders were used for the stepside bed from about 1956 or 57, all the way till the end of production of those beds.
              Jeff

Comment

I have a '61 D200, '68 D100 shorty, '68 W100, '67 W200 and, very soon, a
                '68 D100 long wheelbase ..... all Utilines. Yeah.... I like the Utilines. :)
                John

Comment

How many of you have a utiline bed on your truck?

This truck will be my first utiline bed, I previously owned 2 other Dodge D100 pickups, a 1969 with a utility bed which I sold just before Christmas and a 1988 D100 with a sweptside bed I bought in 1988 and drove until July 2006 when I got rid of it.
                  The different thing about this truck is that the bed is steel and not wood as the earlier utilines were.
                  I will post pics when I get it home
                  DB69

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    My 65 had an 8' utiline box, I've kicked myself many times for getting rid of it. That was a great truck!
                    Such a great looking truck!

Comment

85 utiline

My 1985 dodge has a utiline bed on it as well, thought I would attach a picture of it for you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Utiline

I'm restoring a 78 D100 long bed now.

Comment

Anyone no where I can get a longbed like that around Tx?

Comment

Working...
                          X