I need A great parts source.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need A great parts source.

Anybody know of a good retailer with a micro fiche of the power wagon? I need rebuild kits mounts bushings seals (door window) light lenses and all kinds of stuff my truck is a 77

For body mounts check out Energy Suspension or Prothane. Summit Racing carries them. Any military supply place should be able to get the door seals for a M880 and might have some NOS light lenses and all the other stuff. Hope this helps...

Comment

Which light lenses do you need? I have a pair of the front park light/turn signal lenses (clear) for the grill that I don't need.

Comment

How much do you want for them?

Comment

There's a guy on ebay that sells brand new tailights. I got both sides (complete assembly, not just lenses) for a '79 for $29.

Comment

Originally posted by Williespeed View Post
            How much do you want for them?
            I guess $20 or so just to cover the shipping. Send me an address and I'll have my dad (there at his shop 2 hrs from me) ship them to you and if you like them you can send a check then. If you don't like them they are free to do as you wish. They are in good condition.Too good for me to throw away. I have NO need for them as I replaced them with amber lenses which I prefer (mines a 78 which went to amber during the production run, 77's were all clear, they are interchangeable)....My email is buckyrteel@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X