X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '79 PowerWagon needs to be saved!

Have a look at this one...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1154171315.html

I'm willing to bet, that they're getting rid of it so cheaply, because it won't pass smog check here in Kalifornia.

Looks like a great deal for anybody not having to deal with smog crap.

Very nice looking truck. Bring it to Michigan and double your money.
    Did you ever notice the ground is always wet in the pictures of trucks for sale?
    Attached Files

Comment

Ha! Yeah, I was going to make a comment about how nice the two-tone paint job looked, and then I noticed the puddles beneath. Maybe the fact that the seller regularly washes it means that it's well maintained ;)

About 5 years ago, my brother sold his mid '80s Chevy Suburban, which was suffering from a severe case of clear-coat erosion. While armor-alling the windshield rubber, he accidentally got some on a piece of the oxidized clear-coat, and it shined like a brand new penny. He went down to Kragen, bought a few more bottles of armor-all, and no kidding, he armor-alled the entire truck...THEN took pictures for his ad. The thing looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor. He didn't conceal from any perspective buyers that he had oiled-up the paint job, and the first guy who came out bought the truck!

The point is that pictures in online ads can be extremely misleading, and it's always a good policy to negotiate price off of bona-fide tire-kicking, versus how something looks.

Comment

I wish my truck look as good as that one

I wished my truck look as good as that one

Comment

Working...
        X