Pix of my W350 in Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix of my W350 in Africa

I have posted three pix of my 1983 ex-airport fire tender 5.9 ltr W350 with 31k miles on the clock. Will post some more soon. The link is http://www.dodgetrucks.org/home/dodgeydodge/

As you all can see, after getting advices here, I fitted a bull-bar : ))

Thanks Gordon, for the advice on posting pix here!

Cheers!
    Anith

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Interesting bed! Also your calender date on the photo reads Sept. 7th instead of July 9th.....not that it matters.

Welcome

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
        Interesting bed! Also your calender date on the photo reads Sept. 7th instead of July 9th.....not that it matters.

Welcome

Bucky
        Thanks Bucky for noting the dates! In fact, it is July 09 and not Sept 07. As you perhaps are aware, most countries use the date/month format rather than the month/date format used in the U.S. So, here too we use the date/month format. Hence the camera shows 09/07 (09 July)

BTW, I have removed all the equipment - like water pump, large water tank - from inside of the truck. The rear now just bounces around on dirt roads!

Cheers!
        Anith

Comment

nice truck

Comment

No rust to worry about

just rhinos and waterbuffalo. How about an African Power Wagon Rally

Comment

Working...
            X