• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh really, good to know! Still its a 44 :(

i wont complain though.....too much

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
      M880's didn't even get the heaviest stuff offered on a W200, that being the Dana 60 front and 6 leaf springs. That 5/4 ton designation given by the military is typical of their nomenclature.

Sad, but true. Here is the spring setup on a '74 W-200 CC that is my parts wagon. This setup is much beefier than my '77 883. I'm planning on a swap as soon as time allows.
      Craig

Comment

Originally posted by KRB64 View Post
        PEPECAT - what turbo is that? And did you make that intake elbow?

Back on topic (kinda):
        I thought all diesels started off with an arch but then sagged to negative no?
        Hello KRB64:

The turbo is a Holset HE351CW off of the 2004.5+ 5.9L Dodge diesel Rams. I built the crossover/intake elbow, yes. It was originally used for a standard h1c/hx35 style turbo outlet but I had to alter it with the 135 degree boot to fit the newer style turbos that have a forward outlet cast into the thing.

Whenever I get the time down the road I'll get to putting in an intercooler but for now it works great!

Back on topic,,, Lets see some PICS of your factory Military Wrap factory front springs!!

FYI my spring pack only had 5 leaves. I since added one from a 1990 diesel pack when I put the cummins in there. The arch is slightly negative.

Comment

Working...
        X