Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74w300uteline Any Pictures

Hi,
    Do you have any pictures of your 1974 W300 Utiline you can post or send me?
    Thanks

Whitey's Pork & Poultry truck image

I have to wait for one of my teenagers to post the real photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

2 more

2 more
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi again,
        Thanks for posting pictures of your truck. It's a great looking truck! I have a 1972 W300 that originally had a 9ft box. It's a former New Jersey bruch fire truck. I wanted to see what these trucks look like with a 9ft box. Incase you have'nt seen my truck. A few pictures are posted at the link below.
        Thanks again.

1972 W300 Pictures

Comment

Hey Andrew......whats up with the "Rainbow" winch on your truck?....something you care to share?.........and you talk about my wimpy mirrors..haha......

Nice Sign too.........................Kevin

Comment

dodgeMain

Love that front winch bumper

Comment

kevin

the Rainbow is strategically placed to soften the rugged, manly, non greasy, exterior. On the testosterone meter Whitey was coming in at 9.5 out of 10. I was going to use my wifes makeup mirror but you beat me to it. I don't remember calling your mirrors "wimpy", I was just wondering if they came off a "Malibu Barbie" jeep. ahahahahaha
              The hand carved sign you made gets compliments from young and old alike. Everyone touches it, feels it, knocks it with a knuckle. Kids say to their parents "lift me up", and they trace the animals with their fingers.

Comment

Hey!.....I had to beat the crap out of "Ken" to steal those mirrors off of Malibu Barbies jeep................how's that for manly!...ha

Comment

ok, your back in BUT

but I better not see any knitted mirror cozy covers on that Big Red Brute. How about a photo for those who have no idea what we're talking about?

Comment

Just for the record these are the original mirror arms and original size mirrors.........guess there wasn't a whole lot of traffic to watch for in 1959.

Comment

still laughing

I may be from New Jersey, but I know a tunafish can when I see one!

Comment

"Brutal Juice, brutal."

Comment

Whitey

Did you get Whitey running yet?

Comment

Whiteys on hold

right now I'm struggling with an 89 ramcharger "Border Patrol". Fuel injection/ delivery acting up. Too many sensors, modules and regulators. I found 4 manuals buried in the garage, which may be usefull for your plow wiring problem. you should come over for dinner one night and we can pour over the manuals and copy the pages you need. Do you recognize the bed on Kevins truck?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Maybe this will help his memory......

Comment

Working...
                              X