1976 Power Wagon W100 4x4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Power Wagon W100 4x4??

Ok guys new to the site need some help?? I have a 1976 Power Wagon W100 with 440/4spd 1/2ton short bed and the yoke on the front end has 3 of the little bolts broke off in it!!

I have tried using a easy out and cant get them so i am looking for a new yoke but having a hard time finding one for a Dana 44?? I believe that is what it is! I can find them for new Jeeps and Chevys!

So my question is are they all the same spline??? Or could someone point me in the right direction to finding a new one?? with winter coming up i need my 4x4 working

thanks jon

The axle is a Dana, so I wouldn't think there'd be a whole lotta difference from a GM/Ford/Dodge/IH application standpoint. There may be more than one yoke out there for the Dana 44, but I don't think they are vehicle manufacturer specific.

Bucky

Comment

BTW Welcome to the site!

Since you are going to have to remove your yoke anyways, you might have luck taking it to a machine shop with a drill press for removing the broken bolts.

Bucky

Comment

thanks i will try that and see if someplace could remove them for me!!

Would it also work if i had them drill them all the way out and get the straps that go all the way thru the yoke with the nuts or would this be too weak???

Comment

yokes for sale

Try this link.

http://www.driveshaftsuperstore.com/..._end_yokes.htm

Bucky

Comment

Working...
          X