Maybe a strange ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a strange ?

Since I also collect diecast cars does anybody know if there is a diecast of a late model power wagon or similar bodied ramcharger.

models

I looked for die cast for yrs, but only found 2 or 3 plastic models that you build yourself-Revel' maybe. One for sure the I may even still have unassembled was a bass fishing package with Ramcharger\boat\trailer, I'm pretty sure we used the boat for one of my sons school projects. When all I drove was Ramchargers I was going to build the model to look exactly like the big truck[s] but never got around to it.
    If you get a lead on 74-93 pickups\clubs\crews- diecasts or models drop me a line.
    Andyp

Comment

good info to know i did find in my own collection none the less a 1/64 65 dodge d-100

I know that Jada has mad a A100 for sale van but never seen a later model w or d gonna go ask my buddies at the diecast forum i frequent couple them guys will know if there has been one. I mean I finally got a Typhoon and a Syclone why not late 70's power wagon

Comment

I also spent a lot of time looking for a 1:18 scale diecast 70's Dodge Truck. Had no luck at all. Would really like to have a Macho one.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X