1990 dodge ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 dodge ignition

i was wunderin if someone could tell me the gaping for the module pickup in the distributor. its a 1990 dodge 318 with holley tbi. Also my dome light in the dash stopped working and there is no power to the fuse box for the light anymore. Also when should i replace the tps and the map in this thing i just got it about 6 months ago i dont know if it can effect power even if the check eng light does not come on. it seems the truck has no low end power but top end seems perfect. Any ideas???

the GAP is factory pre-set and has NO adjustment

as far as the dome light go,s l,ll look at the wiring diagrams and get back to you

most of the time you only replace stuff if it go,s bad

Comment

cool

Thanx man. I have owned new diesel dodges in the past but don't know much about the older ones. Love the truck but the electronics suck. Do you know where I could find factory replacement harness plugs. All of mine are in prtty bad shape. Carosion from miosture is everywhere inside the plugs and wires.

Comment

Most of the factory replacement wire plugs that I have found have been way over priced, but that is just where I have checked. I got all of mine from walking around scrap yards. Which ones are you looking for?

Comment

Working...
        X