74 power wagon crew cab restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 power wagon crew cab restoration

Hello all, I have 74 power wagon. Need articles for parts. like a duel fuel fill 6 1/2' bed. drum brake fix. and electrical fluctuation problems. I have looked everywhere for a pic. of this truck in original condition but no luck. I am interested in doing a full restoration. also need artic, on interior repair. I like the original seats but they need new aupolstry. any help is greatly appritiated. Sharp

the very first thing you should get is a FSM [factory service manual] and read it

Comment

For the seat covers, you can go onto the J.C. Whitney website and they have custom stitched seat covers. You have to pick the design that best matches your interior, front and rear bench design, and then the fabric you want (color and style) and they will custom stitch these for you.

If you can install these yourself it will keep the price down, but any upholstry shop can install them for you.

As for the brakes, go to your local NAPA and they should be able to get you everything you need.

The electrical fluctuation is a trade mark or most mopars up into the 90's....it's just the way the electrical system was designed. You can bypass the Ammeter...do a search for this for the wiring mods required.

But definetly a factory service manual will help you out. They are on E-bay in printed or CD form.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X