My tonneau cover on 'Ol Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tonneau cover on 'Ol Blue

Since we have an upholstery shop that does auto trim, I like to use the truck as a test bed for different ideas. I never saw a cover that attached to a toolbox, so I thought I'd give it a try and it came out great. I also had an idea for the Mopar logo and this is what I came up with. I'm hoping to get the seat done within the month.
    Craig

thats very nice and l like the OLD style MOPAR performance logo / your giving these away for FREE plus shipping / RIGHT

Comment

Yes, something like that...*smiles*. Since it's a registered trademark, I'm sure there's a fair amount of paperwork to go through to produce these logo's. When we were making this up, we thought they would even make a neat wallhanger in the garage with different color script and borders. Thanks for the nice comments!
      Craig

Comment

if you can make stuff like that take a look at my web site and the "DODGEBOYS.NET" logo at the top of the page and give me a price

www.dodgeboys.net

Comment

DODGEBOYS

That's a cool logo, however it would take a small fortune to lay that out in vinyl, trim it and sew it. Usually logo's and designs are kept pretty simple and straightforward when doing auto trim. Depending on your application, you may want to think about airbrushing it.

Craig

Comment

l just wanted something to hang on the garage wall like 2 ft by 2 ft / l already have stickers made up by there only 6 x 4

Comment

Working...
            X