74 crew cab paint colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74 crew cab paint colors

Getting the body work done. Now its time to pick colors. I was thinking white for the main body w/orange or copper fleck in clear coat. Then bright orange for the lower body line ,nose and bed liner. What do you think? Or What have you done on your trucks?

check out late 80,s early 90,s color called BANZI BLUE and then tu-tone it with MIXING white [brightest white they sell]

Comment

reply to paint

Thanks my kids love the idea of blue. The truck is for my wife and we want to do it up bright.

Comment

below is a link to a dodge VIPER in banzai with white stripes

blue viper

Comment

Dont laugh too hard.... Krylon

When I bought home the Ramcharger, the wife took one look at it and said NO WAY! The town I purchased it from had used florescent orange spray paint to X out all Fire Dept Inspector markings. This white truck was covered , I mean covered with big orange Xs. roof,hood,doors,fenders, tailgate. I ran to the hardware store picked up rattle cans of white primer and 2 quarts of Krylon Artic White. light sanding all around, white primer on the Xs, news paper taped on the windows, vaseline on the chrome and shiney parts. Thin the Krylon as per Wagner Power Sprayer instructions, 3-4 hours later no more Xs. My original plan was to buy some time untill I could get it painted properly by macco or some other low budget shop. I gotta tell ya, that was 5 years ago and the Krylon rush job still looks OK. Far from perfect, but I'm shocked at how well it held up since its outdoors all year long.

Comment

Working...
          X